Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Penny Stock Chaser

Now everything has changed. I used to win with pretty much every trade, but I’d hold it too long and it’d turn into a loss. Good trading strategies are just as important as good penny stock picks. If I receive penny stock alerts, buy the stock, and then it starts to go down…I cut my losses quickly and move on to the next play. This way my average loss is only 10-20%. The majority of my trades are winners, my wins are big and my losses are small. I usually make about 50% in 2-3 days with most trades. That’s a lot more than with big NYSE stocks!

So how do you find the hot penny stocks and get the right penny stock picks? You have to sign up for a penny stock newsletter. Some of these newsletters are kind of scams because they charge you a lot of money for penny stock picks. This is bogus because the free newsletters out there are just as good as the ones that charge you money. I think the best free one is www.pennystockalerts.com

That’s the best advice I can give you. Sign up with a good newsletter and trade their penny stock picks quickly, don’t ever be afraid to cash in your gains! Good luck.

1 comment: